You’ve just discovered revolutionary composite door technology. Hurst Doors are an innovative manufacturer of composite doors that are as robust in strength as they are superior in design. All of which is provided in a product that is certified as environmentally friendly – here’s exactly why this superior brand is so popular a choice for those seeking composite front doors in Kent.
A final finishing touch – authentic timber-like finish
Every Hurst Door features a true-to-life timber effect that achieves a look that is barely distinguishable from real wood. What’s more, its construction features a sub-frame in solid, water-resistant polymer material, reinforced with Laminated Veneered Lumber (LVL) – for you, this means that your Hurst Door will outperform and outlast real timber and PVC-u doors. Impressive feats, we’re sure you’ll agree.
Find out more about hurst composite front doors in Kent
Contact our team to find out more about the many strengths of Hurst Doors. Our consultants can advise and guide you through the vast array of options – find and design the beautiful entrance that your home commands. Call or email the team today – 01689 327 064 | email@example.com. Alternatively you may wish to visit our showroom, to explore and experience our door ranges first hand. Visit us at 35-37 High Street, Orpington, Kent, BR6 0JE between Monday to Friday, from 7am to 4pm.
The composite door with every element covered
When you choose a Hurst Door, you choose:
- Exceptional style and extensive choice – with a staggering array of colour and glass options
- Excellent security – with impact resistant GRP and a rigid polymer sub frame that has achieved the well-regarded ‘Secured by Design’ endorsement
- Energy efficiency and heat insulation – going beyond what is required by building regulation requirements, for a home that is all the warmer
- Solid sound insulation – an ideal choice even if you were to live on the busiest of roads
- Remarkable durability – backed up by a ten-year guarantee
- Highly customisable – with a wide range of glass types, patterns and 12 varying colours, you won’t find another design like yours in all the composite front doors in Kent.
Watch this video to learn more
What do our customers think?
10/10 superb. I was recently recommended 1st Scenic and I am thrilled with the efficiency of this company and the products. The staff are friendly and go above and beyond. The installation went smoothly by their experienced fitters and we got a great finish with no mess left behind. I would highly recommend them and I will be a returning customer in the near future.
Overall the experience from start to finish was very professional. Sam came to provide a quote and was not pushy as many of these companies are. A surveyor then measured and gave an estimated time frame for fitting. The price was competitive and the quality of the door very good. Overall I would not hesitate to recommend 1st Scenic.
We had a stunning set of bi-folds fitted in our new extension – They are stunning – the process from enquiry to installation was so easy, Dave came and measured up, we had a quote 24 hours later (no pressure follow up calls etc) then after my wife and I spoke it through we called back a week later to say yes.